Sunsprays Spray Tanning & Mobile Spray Tan Parties is located in Airdrie, Alberta. I offer spray tanning out of my house but will also travel to Calgary & area for parties. Spray tanning is a safe and quick way to get a natural looking tan while not damaging your skin. Spray tanning is perfect for grads, weddings, dances, vacations, or just because you want to have a great looking tan. Call or text Suzy today to book your spray tan (403)370-1018.* PLEASE NOTE DUE TO PAST ISSUES I DO NOT SPRAY TAN MEN!
Did you know....
One spray tan is equivalent to 8-9 sessions in a tanning bed
$40 per spray tan
$40 per spray tan ** have more than 5 people and the hostess is free!! ** Parties are great for wedding parties, ladies night out, or any reason just get together & have fun. Call or text Suzy today to book (403)370-1018.
For the healthiest tan, start with the healthiest skin
1. Exfoliate your skin the night before before. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
2. Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your tanning appointment. OR Shave 8 hours before or after post tanning shower using a sharp, clean razor with a lubricating product (such as hair conditioner,which should be rinsed off).
3. Remove or avoid wearing make-up, moisturizer or deodorant as these act as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly. DO NOT HAVE ANY LOTION ON PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
4. Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics but may stain light colored nylons, lycra and silks. Also wear sandals to your appointment- you want to avoid your feet sweating.
Maintaining your Spray Tan:
1. Wait at least 8 to 12 hours before washing (the longer the better). You will see the cosmetic bronzer wash off at this time-don’t be alarmed-your tan has and will develop. The bronzer is applied for “instant” results and to act as a guide for the technician applying your spray tan.
2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize twice a day for maximum color retention, avoid moisturizers with AHA because they promote exfoliation. Starting about the third day, alternate with a tan extender. Hydrated skin makes your tan last longer and slows down the process of natural skin exfoliation. Alcohol based products are drying to the skin and can cause tan to fade quicker and unevenly.
3. Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin, pat your skin dry after bathing and showering. Excessive friction on the skin may fade your tan prematurely.
4. Chlorine in pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
5. Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
6. Do not use use an exfoliant with oils in it, or baby oil - they will rip your tan right off!!!! Also do not scrub your skin with a bar soap, again you must pat your skin gently when wet.
**The better care you take of your skin the longer the spray tan will last**
Spray Tan Party
CALL OR TEXT SUZY AT SUNSPRAYS SPRAY TANNING
& MOBILE SPRAY TAN PARTIES
(403)370-1018 TO BOOK